SWISS SOFA FESTIVAL

FIND ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE FESTIVAL AND THE ACTS HERE

THE FESTIVAL

 

The corona virus is currently preventing all artists from performing in front of a real audience. For this reason we have created the Swiss Sofa Festival. Every evening from 18-20.30h acts gather behind the camera and stream a short concert of 20 minutes live on the festival channel. The music is followed by a short Q&A session with the artist. Stream all concerts on instagram @swisssofafestival.

The concerts are of course free of charge, but you are free to donate an amount of your choice to support the artists during this concert-free time. The donations will be distributed equally to all performing bands. 10% of all donations will go to Glückskette/chaîne du bonheur and will benefit individuals and families in Switzerland who suffer from the health, social and economic effects of the coronavirus.

HOW TO DONATE

 

If you would like to make a donation to the performing artists, you can do so via Twint to the number +41 76 401 46 93. We thank you very much! 10% of all donations will go to Glückskette/chaîne du bonheur and will benefit individuals and families in Switzerland who suffer from the health, social and economic effects of the coronavirus. The remaining 90% are distributed among the number of all performing acts. We (The Two Romans) perform every evening in our role as hosts, but of course we only count as one band when distributing the donations.

WEDNESDAY 25.03

18.00 - MARIUS BEAR

18.30 - GINGER & THE ALCHEMISTS

19.00 - SILAS

19.30 - THE TWO ROMANS

20.00 - BASTIAN BAKER

THURSDAY 26.03

18.00 - THE TWO ROMANS

18.30 - ALIOSE

19.00 - NICK MELLOW

19.30 - JULDEM

20.00 - 77 BOMBAY STREET

FRIDAY 27.03

18.00 - THE TWO ROMANS

18.30 - CAROLINE ALVES

19.00 - JAY JULES

19.30 - ELIANE

20.00 - PAT BURGENER

WEDNESDAY 01.04

18.00 - THE TWO ROMANS

18.30 - LIAM MAYE

19.00 - FORMA

19.30 - HALUNKE

20.15 - LUCA HÄNNI

THURSDAY 02.04

18.00 - THE TWO ROMANS

18.30 - DANA

19.00 - AMANDINE

19.30 - NATIVE

20.00 - SEBALTER

FRIDAY 03.04

18.00 - SOPHIE DE QUAY

18.30 - MAKE PLAIN

19.00 - MARK KELLY

19.30 - THE TWO ROMANS

20.00 - GJON TEARS

THURSDAY 16.04

18.00 - QUINTESSENZ

18.30 - EMANUEL REITER

19.00 - IRINA & JONES

19.30 - THE TWO ROMANS

20.00 - BELLE MT.

PLAYLISTS

WHO ARE WE?

 

We are two brothers Samuele and Mattia. We grew up in Rome. Since 2015 we are on the road with our band called The Two Romans. After three EPs, our debut album "Everything.Now!" will be  released on April 24th. The first single "Sky's On Fire" is already released and can be found here.